Happy New Year!
Check out all the fun we had watching the Polar Express. We are going to have even more fun in 2012!
There will be no reading homework this week.
This week we will be investigating the letter "Jj" as in "jellybeans in a jar". The word wall words will be then, with, for, some.
Check for our poetry journal on Friday. It is a tongue twister and beware Kindergarten children find tongue twisters very funny!
Our next field trip will be Friday, January 27 for a mid morning game of bowling and lunch at the alley. I will send more information home next week but I wanted to give you plenty of notice to rearrange your schedules if your are interested in watching/helping/cheering us bowl.

We had two very special birthdays to celebrate in late December! I'm so lucky that I get to work daily with such sweetness!
I ran out of photo storage on the blog. I've added more storage but now I'm in a waiting game for it to be credited to my account. I will update more slideshows later this week. Thank you for your patience.
You will hear about some changes in our classroom over the next several days. One thing is a new behavior management system. I will explain it at a later time.
I am very excited to see the children and hear all about their breaks from school. Thank you for sharing your greatest treasure with me.
Email me with any questions or concerns.
Check out all the fun we had watching the Polar Express. We are going to have even more fun in 2012!
There will be no reading homework this week.
This week we will be investigating the letter "Jj" as in "jellybeans in a jar". The word wall words will be then, with, for, some.
Check for our poetry journal on Friday. It is a tongue twister and beware Kindergarten children find tongue twisters very funny!
Our next field trip will be Friday, January 27 for a mid morning game of bowling and lunch at the alley. I will send more information home next week but I wanted to give you plenty of notice to rearrange your schedules if your are interested in watching/helping/cheering us bowl.

We had two very special birthdays to celebrate in late December! I'm so lucky that I get to work daily with such sweetness!
I ran out of photo storage on the blog. I've added more storage but now I'm in a waiting game for it to be credited to my account. I will update more slideshows later this week. Thank you for your patience.
You will hear about some changes in our classroom over the next several days. One thing is a new behavior management system. I will explain it at a later time.
I am very excited to see the children and hear all about their breaks from school. Thank you for sharing your greatest treasure with me.
Email me with any questions or concerns.

No comments:
Post a Comment